Full Association Management
Our experienced staff assesses and resolves maintenance issues quickly and effectively, utilizing a network of carefully screened service professionals who provide the superior level of service and quality you expect.
We perform regular site inspections, present our findings to your Board, and help secure bids when maintenance or repair is required.
- Certified and licensed managers (DPOR and CAI)
- Prepare board packages
- Attend board meetings
- Complete accounting services
- Prepare Resale Packages
- Solicit requests for vendor proposals
- Evaluate proposals and provide recommendation to board
- Review service contracts
- 24/7/365 Emergency On Call Services
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Monitor contractor progress through to completion
- Inspect community/prepare letters/follow-up
National Realty Partners is known throughout the industry for our expertise in financial management.
Maintaining complete, accurate, and timely association financials is a cornerstone of our firm. Not only do we produce all the necessary financial information your association will need to make sound financial decisions, we work with you to plan and execute your financial strategy so your property maintains fiscal fitness now and in the future..
From developing pro-forma operating budgets to reserve funding, we have the resources to protect and maintain the financial health of your association, providing timely financial reports on an interim and annual basis so you always have the latest information at your fingertips.
- Operating budgets
- Accounts Receivable reports
- Balance sheets
- Bank reconciliation of all accounts
- Budget Comparison reports
- Cash Disbursement reports
We have decades of professional experience in the effective administration of all facets of accounting including budget projections, establishing operating procedures and maintenance of proper records for audits and tax reports. Our data processing systems are state of the art with detailed reporting capabilities.
- Mail assessment coupons
- Receive and process assessment payments and other receivables
- Receive, review and approve association invoices
- Pay association bills
- Process payroll (if required) and file related tax forms
- Reconcile association bank accounts
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Monitor overdue accounts and work with collection attorney
- Prepare and provide assistance with association’s yearly budget
- Provide annual accounting information and work with accountant to complete year-end audit and tax returns
- Maintain owner database
Commercial / Retail Management
National Realty Partners provides comprehensive property management services for commercial, retail and industrial properties.
Our dedication to the best interests of our clients and our associates sets us apart from others in the industry, as does our ability to tailor our services to meet the unique needs of each client.
Our experienced accounting team utilizes a state-of-the-art integrated management accounting system; and provides you with the critical information you need to make sound financial decisions.
Our veteran property managers take a holistic approach, and have extensive expertise in building systems design, operation, and maintenance; commercial real estate law; investment and finance; risk management and insurance; leasing and marketing; asset management; environmental health and safety; and more.
Commercial/Retail Management Services include:
- Full service management
- Leasing Services
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Marketing and advertising
- Building maintenance and operations
- Delinquency control
- Budget development
- Long range planning
- Capital expense studies
- Emergency procedures
- Tenant retention management and consultative services.
Our Team works with Your Team to maximize community appearance and curb appeal, one of the key factors when determining property values.
Consistent with your Governing Documents.
Online Association Services
We’re pleased to offer community association web sites, a valuable communication and productivity tool for boards, committees, and residents.
This online solution helps you instantly, efficiently, and economically:
- Distribute association information and documents
- Target and send group emails and mailings
- Collect resident information and requests
- Collect assessment payments and fees
- Support resident self-service and access to information
- Provide education on procedures and rules
- Optimize use of volunteer time and resources
Learn more about Community Association Websites here. For additional information, please contact your association’s manager.
Financial Only Services
NRP utilizes state of the art association management software for our financial management departments.
Accounting / Financial Management
- Credit card*
- Auto debit
- Bill pay
- Delinquent Account management
- Legal Liaison
Financial Reporting – monthly, to include reconciled bank statements
- Balance Sheet
- Operating Statement
- Photo copies of all checks
Our accounting team adheres to strict internal controls that exceed industry standards. The financial reports we produce are the culmination of a month long process of scrutiny for accuracy, compliance with Board authority, variance analysis, and reconciliation. Further, we have a seasoned staff of accounting specialists, which includes former auditors.
You will see a consistent pattern in the way we make staff assignments. At NRP, we do not subscribe to the “management factory” approach. Our goal is to deliver personal services in a timely manner. For these reasons we assign an individual specialist to each task area within our accounting department for your community.
Your accounting support team will include individuals that specialize in legal, audit support, accounts receivable, accounts payable and financial services. In addition, you’ll have access to our Director of Financial Services and your CFO. Each time one of the members of your community contacts our office our receptionist will identify the need and direct the customer to the appropriate person on our team.
At National Realty Partners, we take great pride in everything we do. We are truly dedicated to our customers, and strive to exceed their expectations every day. Each member of the National Realty Partners’ team contributes to our reputation for excellent customer service, experience and knowledge.
Friday 8:30am - 1:00pm