Dear Owners, Friends and Neighbors,
During this challenging time, we want to assure you that NRP is well equipped to meet the operating needs of the associations we manage. However, as you might expect, it simply cannot be “business as usual.”
The pandemic experts all have one common theme to their recommended protocols: modify our behaviors in order to reduce the chance of the virus spreading.
Simply put, we must modify how we accomplish our goals in order to adapt to the challenges brought on by this pandemic. Further, we must do our best to promote the health and safety of our staff, vendors, community members and family members.
Anyone can be carrying the virus without knowing it; therefore, we must reduce exposure to each other to the greatest extent possible, with an even greater emphasis for those people who might have compromised health conditions.
With this in mind, we have developed an office wide operating protocol as follows:
- NRP is well equipped to work remotely with a skeleton staff at our Main Office. A majority of our Managers and support staff will be working remotely, whenever possible, until further notice. If you need to contact your Manager, please use email communications as much as possible. This will allow us to act more efficiently if others need to be brought into “conversations” when necessary. In the event you have an urgent matter to discuss, please call our Main Office or your onsite office, if applicable. Your manager will be monitoring the voicemail. Emergency calls should be called in through the afterhours emergency service as usual when the office is closed. “Emergencies” are defined as a threat to life or property. The afterhours emergency call number is: 703-476-3639.
If you do not know your manager’s e-mail address, please send an e-mail to communications@NRPartnersLLC.com and we will forward your e-mail to your manager.
- Given the suggested protocols from the pandemic experts, NRP’s Partners have decided to prohibit staff from attending meetings in person. If your Board should decide meetings are imperative, our Team will set up and attend virtual conference calls by telephone or video conferencing, whichever your Board prefers.
- NRP is discouraging visits to our onsite and Main offices. Almost everything people need can be done electronically or by mail. We will try to keep consistent office hours, but that is certainly based on our ability to maintain enough staff to be able to serve you.
- We will be using our company and client websites to communicate NRP information and community specific communications. We may also issue periodic updates via e-mail blasts.
- Since it is not business as usual, inquires and requests from the Board and community members will be handled in the order of urgency. People should feel free to contact their manager by email with issues as normal, but they should only expect urgent issues to be addressed in the near term. Non urgent action items will be compiled and handled as time and circumstances permit.
- It should be expected that the ability and timeliness of vendors to provide services will be affected, as they deal with effects of the pandemic. We will be keeping in touch with your vendors, and update you as needed.
As time goes on and we learn more, we will keep you updated. This is an event most of us have never experienced. However, we are all in this together and together we will persevere!
We thank you in advance for your patience!
Betsy Johns, Partner/CFO
Jim Foley, President/Partner
National Realty Partners, LLC
For more information please visit:
To send an e-mail: