Tune into the Fairfax County “Your Community, You’re Connected” show on Tuesday, September 8th at 7:00pm, NRP’s very own Crystal Partin is a guest presenter. Crystal and Kim O’Halloran-Perez from Rees Broome, PC, will be presenting information on the best practices for building community.
If you live in Fairfax County, tune in to Channel 16 or you can live stream it:
Live stream link here —-https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/cableconsumer/channel-16/live-video-stream
FAIRFAX COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF CABLE AND COMMUNITY SERVICES DESCRIPTION
What ideas have other association boards used to successfully build community? As an individual homeowner, how can I get more involved in my community? What are some creative ways to collectively engage in the community beyond the boundaries of the common interest community association? Tune to Fairfax County Government Channel 16 on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for the next episode of Your Community, You’re Connected: Maintaining a Sense of Community. You can view the live program by video live stream at https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/cableconsumer/channel-16/live-video-stream.
Michelle L. Thompson of the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch; Kimberley O’Halloran-Perez, attorney with the law firm of Rees Broome, PC; and Crystal Partin, Community Manager with National Realty Partners. LLC will respond to your live calls and emails during the hour. To join the conversation, call 703-324-1114, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet, or post your questions on the Fairfax County Consumer Affairs Branch Facebook page using #FFXYCYC during the live program. (CC)
NRP’s Director of Association Management, April Meza and Director of Management Operations, Liliana Martinez sat down with Washington Metropolitan Chapter Community Associations Institute’s (WMCCAI) Executive Director, Jaime Barnhart for a casual Q&A session as part of their “Benefactor Spotlight Series.”
Check out their conversation below:
Thank you to Jaime and the WMCCAI team for this opportunity and continued support!
Posted on April 23, 2020
Dear Owners, Friends and Neighbors,
During this challenging time, we want to assure you that NRP is well equipped to meet the operating needs of the associations we manage. However, as you might expect, it simply cannot be “business as usual.”
The pandemic experts all have one common theme to their recommended protocols: modify our behaviors in order to reduce the chance of the virus spreading.
Simply put, we must modify how we accomplish our goals in order to adapt to the challenges brought on by this pandemic. Further, we must do our best to promote the health and safety of our staff, vendors, community members and family members.
Anyone can be carrying the virus without knowing it; therefore, we must reduce exposure to each other to the greatest extent possible, with an even greater emphasis for those people who might have compromised health conditions.
With this in mind, we have developed an office wide operating protocol as follows:
- NRP is well equipped to work remotely with a skeleton staff at our Main Office. A majority of our Managers and support staff will be working remotely, whenever possible, until further notice. If you need to contact your Manager, please use email communications as much as possible. This will allow us to act more efficiently if others need to be brought into “conversations” when necessary. In the event you have an urgent matter to discuss, please call our Main Office or your onsite office, if applicable. Your manager will be monitoring the voicemail. Emergency calls should be called in through the afterhours emergency service as usual when the office is closed. “Emergencies” are defined as a threat to life or property. The afterhours emergency call number is: 703-476-3639.
If you do not know your manager’s e-mail address, please send an e-mail to communications@NRPartnersLLC.com and we will forward your e-mail to your manager.
- Given the suggested protocols from the pandemic experts, NRP’s Partners have decided to prohibit staff from attending meetings in person. If your Board should decide meetings are imperative, our Team will set up and attend virtual conference calls by telephone or video conferencing, whichever your Board prefers.
- NRP is discouraging visits to our onsite and Main offices. Almost everything people need can be done electronically or by mail. We will try to keep consistent office hours, but that is certainly based on our ability to maintain enough staff to be able to serve you.
- We will be using our company and client websites to communicate NRP information and community specific communications. We may also issue periodic updates via e-mail blasts.
- Since it is not business as usual, inquires and requests from the Board and community members will be handled in the order of urgency. People should feel free to contact their manager by email with issues as normal, but they should only expect urgent issues to be addressed in the near term. Non urgent action items will be compiled and handled as time and circumstances permit.
- It should be expected that the ability and timeliness of vendors to provide services will be affected, as they deal with effects of the pandemic. We will be keeping in touch with your vendors, and update you as needed.
As time goes on and we learn more, we will keep you updated. This is an event most of us have never experienced. However, we are all in this together and together we will persevere!
We thank you in advance for your patience!
Betsy Johns, Partner/CFO
Jim Foley, President/Partner
National Realty Partners, LLC
For more information please visit:
To send an e-mail:
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
For Immediate Release: December 6, 2019
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Office of the Chief Workforce Development Advisor
Meaghan Green, Special Assistant to the Chief Workforce Development Advisor
Meaghan Green has been appointed Special Assistant to the Chief Workforce Development Advisor. Meaghan previously served as Associate Communications Manager with the Virginia Economic Development Partnership and was a 2018 Governor’s Fellow in the Office of the Chief Workforce Development Advisor. Meaghan is a native of Richmond and graduated from the University of Chicago with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Policy.
Secretariat of Health and Human Resources
Catie Finley, Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Resources
Catie Finley has been appointed Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Resources. Prior to her appointment, Catie served as Professional Staff for the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies. She has also served as Director of Scheduling for U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski and as a Staff Assistant for U.S. Senator Mark Warner. Catie is a Richmond native and graduated from the College of William & Mary with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics.
Secretariat of Public Safety and Homeland Security
Danielle Crowley, Homeland Security Policy Advisor to the Secretary of Public Safety and Homeland Security
Danielle Crowley has been appointed Homeland Security Policy Advisor to the Secretary of Public Safety and Homeland Security. Prior to her appointment, Danielle served as a Special Assistant for Constituent Services in the McAuliffe administration before transitioning to the Office of Public Safety and Homeland Security and being reappointed by Governor Northam. Danielle earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Christopher Newport University and completed her Master’s degree in Intelligence and International Security at King’s College London. She also previously served as a Junior Fellow and Research Assistant at the Center for American Studies.
Michaela Mizrahi, Executive Assistant to the Secretary of Public Safety and Homeland Security
Michaela Mizrahi has been appointed Executive Assistant to the Secretary of Public Safety and Homeland Security. Prior to her appointment, she served as an intern and Legislative Fellow in the Virginia General Assembly and with the Office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth. Michaela is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University, where she earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness and in Political Science with a concentration in International Relations.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Board on Midwifery
- Becky Banks, CPM of Sterling, Licensed Midwife and Owner, Little Star Birth Services, LLC
- Natasha Jones* of Portsmouth, Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Substance Abuse Treatment Practitioner, Whole Village Counseling, Advocacy, Mental Health Services, LLC
- Ami Keatts, MD* of Staunton, Physician
Board of Directors of the Virginia Recreational Facilities Authority
- Kelvin C. Bratton* of Roanoke, Certified General Appraiser, City of Roanoke
- Andrew Downs of Roanoke, Senior Regional Director, Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Joel Keebler of Roanoke, Higher Education Administrator, Virginia Tech
Board of Psychology
- Sally Singer Brodsky of Reston, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Retired
- Christine Payne, BSN, MBA of James City County
- Susan Brown Wallace, PhD* of Williamsburg, Psychologist, College of William & Mary
Board of Trustees of the Southern Virginia Higher Education Center
- Mattie M. Cowan* of South Boston, CenturyLink Manager, Retired
- The Honorable Dennis Witt* of Halifax County, Retired Superintendent, Halifax County Public Schools
Board of Visitors for Gunston Hall
- Eileen Cassidy Rivera* of Alexandria
- Tim Sargeant* of Fairfax
- Ed Graber* of Fairfax
Common Interest Community Board
- Jim Foley of Clifton, President, National Realty Partners, LLC
- Dave S. Mercer, Esq. of Alexandria, MercerTrigiani LLP
- Scott Sterling of McLean, Assistant to the President, IDI Group Companies
Commonwealth Council on Aging
- John T. White, EdD, MSG, CDP of Richmond, Gerontologist
Statewide Independent Living Council
- Leelynn Brady of Suffolk, Assistant to the Advocacy Coordinator, Aloha Independent Living Hawaii
Virginia Latino Advisory Board
- Paul Berry* of Arlington, Director, Aegis Mobile
- Diana Brown of Virginia Beach, Public School Administrator
- Karina Kline-Gabel* of Harrisonburg, Lecturer of Spanish, James Madison University
- Sergio Rimola, MD* of Herndon, Physician
- Rodrigo Velasquez of Fairfax, Legislative Aide, Virginia House of Delegates
- Walewska M. Watkins of Ashburn, Attorney, Legal Services of Northern Virginia
- Cecilia Williams* of Fairfax, Spanish Instructor, Interpreter, and Translator
# # #
Onsite Community Manager, Contemporary Luxury Condominium in Vienna, VA
Conveniently located next to the Vienna Metro Station
Full-Time, Full Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Salary Range dependent on experience and credentials
Acadia Condominium is currently seeking a dynamic, energetic team player to help manage the day to day operations, execute major community improvement projects and provide amazing customer service. This 167-unit residential community is located in Vienna off of I-66 and adjacent to the Vienna Metro Station. This community constructed in 2002-2003 as a contemporary luxury condominium complex offers many amenities including: Direct indoor access to clubhouse with recreation and sports center, swimming pool, indoor basketball court, 24 hour fitness room, golf simulator, game room with billiards, foosball, shuffleboard, theatre room, cyber cafe and computer lounge, three elevators, landscaped courtyard with pavilion, controlled access, underground assigned parking, separate inside loading dock, easy walk to Metro.
The ideal candidate will hold a CMCA and AMS designation, PCAM preferred from CAI. Previous onsite experience in the Common Interest Community field is a plus. Duties will include coordinating and managing the day to day activities including contract/contractor management, staff supervision, project supervision, work order submission and execution, managing chargebacks and working with all owners and residents.
Acadia Condominium is professionally managed by National Realty Partners, LLC (NRP) a two-year Washington Business Journal Best Places to Work Award Winner. NRP offers a competitive salary and benefits package including industry-related education reimbursements, opportunities to volunteer in industry related events and activities, medical/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/holiday/paid time off, 401k with company match and great company culture.
Interested applicants should forward resumes to Careers@NRPartnersLLC.com.
Libby Lane, our Director of Financial Services is our July 2019 Employee Spotlight recipient!
Her hard work and dedication have been key to the top-notch service provided by NRP’s financial team.
Thank you Libby!
Assistant General Manager, Beautiful High-Rise Condominium in Arlington, VA
Full-Time, Full Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Salary Range $60,000+
Residences at Station Square Condominium is currently seeking a dynamic, energetic team player to help manage the day to day operations, execute major community improvement projects and provide amazing customer service. This 309-unit residential high-rise community is located one block from the Clarendon Metro in the heart of the Clarendon restaurant and shopping district.
The ideal candidate will hold a CMCA and/or AMS designation from CAI and have 3-5 years of experience in the Common Interest Community field. Duties will include assisting the general manager in coordinating and managing the day to day activities including contract/contractor management, staff supervision, project supervision, work order submission and execution, managing chargebacks and working with all owners and residents.
Residences at Station Square is professionally managed by National Realty Partners, LLC (NRP) a two-year Washington Business Journal Best Places to Work Award Winner. NRP offers a competitive salary and benefits package including industry-related education reimbursements, opportunities to volunteer in industry related events and activities, medical/dental/vision insurance, paid vacation/holiday/paid time off, 401k with company match and great company culture.
Interested applicants should forward resumes to Careers@NRPartnersLLC.com.
NRP Employee Spotlight for May 2019 is here!
We are thrilled to announce our Resale Coordinator and Administrative Assistant, Keyla Montano as our May 2019 Spotlight recipient. Keyla joined our administrative team back in June 2012 and has continued to play a significant role on the administrative team. Most recently her role has expanded to NRP’s Resale Coordinator, processing and handling resale disclosure packages.
Thank you Keyla for your continued hard work!
At National Realty Partners, we take great pride in everything we do. We are truly dedicated to our customers, and strive to exceed their expectations every day. Each member of the National Realty Partners’ team contributes to our reputation for excellent customer service, experience and knowledge.
Friday 8:30am - 1:00pm